I’ve decided to start a new part on my blog capturing the adventures I go on creating art as a college student. My awesome roomie and new best friend models and two of her photographer friends came up for the weekend and let me tell you, it was a kick ass thing.
To me spring and summer mean lighter colors. I love summer because the weather is nice and the clothes are cute. On my YouTube channel I created a Summer Lookbook, I thought I would add to it on my blog by creating my 5 essential items for summer. The majority of my clothes are thrifted so most of items I don’t actually own but I thought I would find items I could link!
If you read my previous posts April Happiness you would know my boyfriend got deployed. Before he left he told me he wanted to make a list of all things we should do between the time he comes back and I move to Pennsylvania for college in August. The list is not only things I want to do with him but goals for me as well!
1. Have a picnic
2. Go canoeing
3. Go camping
4. Minimize my closet
5. Reach 500 subs on YouTube
6. Finish NCIS
7. Reach 200 followers on my blog
8. Go to my local botanical garden
9. Go back to my aunts
10. Go to at least one new state
11. Go hiking
12. Go to my local food truck festival
13. Go to art shows
14. Get my license
15. Finish two large art projects
16. Try as many different cultures foods as possible
17. Find and love 10 new vegan recipes
18. Get mentally prepared for college
19. Go to 2 new thrift stores
20. Start a garden
I will probably end up adding to this list. It’s only some ideas for me! Feel free to comment what your goals are or things I could add to my list!