Dear An Abusive Ex,
I refused to let anyone touch me for six months after we ended things. I didn’t even let my mom hug me. I can tell you exactly when I was when I told my mom why I didn’t like to be hugged anymore.
I work in fast food, everytime one of my co workers hands something to hand out I say thank you. It’s not necessary how I was brought up but I’m one I’ve molded myself into. Don’t get me wrong, my family taught me manners but I’ve still realized a lot about the importance of saying thank you.
If you read my previous posts April Happiness you would know my boyfriend got deployed. Before he left he told me he wanted to make a list of all things we should do between the time he comes back and I move to Pennsylvania for college in August. The list is not only things I want to do with him but goals for me as well!
1. Have a picnic
2. Go canoeing
3. Go camping
4. Minimize my closet
5. Reach 500 subs on YouTube
6. Finish NCIS
7. Reach 200 followers on my blog
8. Go to my local botanical garden
9. Go back to my aunts
10. Go to at least one new state
11. Go hiking
12. Go to my local food truck festival
13. Go to art shows
14. Get my license
15. Finish two large art projects
16. Try as many different cultures foods as possible
17. Find and love 10 new vegan recipes
18. Get mentally prepared for college
19. Go to 2 new thrift stores
20. Start a garden
I will probably end up adding to this list. It’s only some ideas for me! Feel free to comment what your goals are or things I could add to my list!